2021 Hill Cumorah Pageant Tour
We are offering two tour dates in 2021.
July 7-12, 2021 and July 14 -19, 2021 – This will be the last year the Pageant will be presented.
Space is very limited. Please call to be put on our waiting list.
Your Tour Includes:
- Round-trip airline flight from Salt Lake City (arrangements can be made for flights from other cities)
- 5 nights hotel accommodations
- Deluxe motor-coach transportation
- 9 meals as listed in the itinerary, including lunch at the Belhurst Castle
- Sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary
- Seating at the Hill Cumorah Pageant
- Church historical sites including: Smith Family Farm & Homestead, Sacred Grove, Palmyra Temple, Hill Cumorah Visitor Center, Grandin Printing Complex, Peter Whitmer Farm, Newell K.Whitney Store, Isaac Morley Farm, Kirtland Ashery, Kirtland Visitor Center, John Johnson Farm, Kirtland Temple and more!
- Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Fully escorted by a professional Tour Manager
$1799.00 per person/double occupancy
$1747.00 per person/triple occupancy
$1695.00 per person/quad occupancy
$2190.00 single occupancy
(All rates are per person)
If you are joining the tour from another city and do not need the Salt Lake City airfare, your tour price will be adjusted.
Wednesday – Our morning flight will take us to Rochester, New York. On the way to the hotel we will have a nice welcome dinner. Our comfortable accommodations are at the Hampton Inn. (dinner included).
Thursday – After breakfast this morning, we’ll begin our visit to the historical sites in the area. We’ll begin with a visit to the Joseph Smith Sr. home and farm, including the restored log cabin where Moroni first appeared to Joseph Smith. You’ll also have time at the Hill Cumorah Visitors’ Center, as well as time to visit the Sacred Grove where we can reflect on the special events that have taken place there. Tonight, we will witness the highlight of our tour, “The Hill Cumorah Pageant.” (breakfast & dinner included)
Friday – Today we’ll begin our tour with a drive to Fayette, NY and visit the Peter Whitmer Farm. Here in Fayette, the Church was officially organized in the home of Peter Whitmer. It was also in Fayette that the Three Witnesses saw the angel and the plates, some of the Book of Mormon was translated and Joseph Smith worked on the inspired translation of the Bible. This afternoon we will enjoy a delightful lunch at the Belhurst Castle located on Lake Seneca.
We will wind down our day with a visit to the Grandin Press (where the Book of Mormon was first published), a drive past the Martin Harris Farm, and a visit to the Swift Cemetery in Palmyra. (breakfast & lunch included).
Be sure to enroll early as this tour sells out every year.
Call Knight Tours and Cruises 1-877-811-3244